I have been given an award! How cool is that?
Patsy Collins @ http://patsy-collins.blogspot.com.
and Anne @ http://thebusyteapot.com.
are two online friends who have both nominated me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award – thanks guys, I think! (These awards come at a price )-
The rules for the Very Inspiring Blog Award are:
1. Display the award logo on your blog - (Will try) (Yay! Done it!)
2. Link back to the person(s) who nominated you - check.
3. State 7 things about yourself – (ah, will have to think about this one).
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them – (all I can hope is that my tenuous grasp on technology works.)
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements - okay.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME.(That might interest you - or not.)
1. 1. I was born in Victor Harbour, South Australia, far longer ago than I care to admit.
2. 2. My first boyfriend was called Bunny – we were nine – and I swapped him for Robert when Jennifer said she preferred Bunny. Robert was a gypsy’s son and much more exciting - maybe that's why I have a penchant for swarthy men even now?
3. 3. My first big purchase was a bicycle that cost me £12. In today’s money that would be several hundred pounds, but you can still buy a girl’s bike for the same price, which goes to prove that someone ripped me off all those years ago. Do I hold grudges? Of course not.
4. 4. I think Christmas would be vastly improved if over-cooked sprouts were banned,
5. 5. I have one leg longer than the other – or shorter, depending on your point of view. Don’t most things depend on your point of view?
6. 6. I gave up smoking nine months ago. The last time I did this was when I was pregnant, so I’m hoping nine months isn’t significant.
7. 7. My favourite poets are Rupert Brooke and Rod McKuen, both of whom write poetry that resonates on my wavelength.
Bloggers to whom I am passing on this award because I enjoy their blogs - do check them out!
Baggy - http://baggytales.blogspot.co.uk
Carol - http://carol-bevitt.blogspot.com
Shirley - http://shirleyelmokadem.wordpress.com
Lorraine - http://fromthetopofthehouse.blogspot,com
Patricia - http://patriciastoltey.blogspot.com